June 9, 2011

Bangers and Mash

I visited my local Lenard's store the other day in order to satisfy T's pleading for 'real chicken.' I came away with some lovely items (everything they stock is great!) including some sausages. It was definitely too cold for a barbecue last night so I cooked sausages in the frying pan instead.
I thought the weather called for mashed potato and of course no meal is complete without some greens; brussels sprouts and asparagus in this case. I also thought I'd add some baked beans to T's plate, I thought the combination of sausages, mashed potato and baked beans would be rather satisfying.


I was really pleased with dinner. I really enjoyed mine but unfortunately T was more than a little put off by the brussels sprouts (since last eating them he has decided he no longer likes them). Oh well, he can't be happy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment