January 13, 2011

One Sentence Restaurant Reviews


As an initial food related post, I thought I would give a short, sharp review of a few better known restaurants I’ve eaten at. The reviews are based on a single visit and admittedly, not very recently. I guess that just means I am basing the review on any strong memories I have from the experience.

Nobu- INCREDIBLE Black Cod with Miso but other than that and the nice interior (well, and the noise level) the rest was not memorable
Press Club- Interesting food but not really to my taste, one of the complimentary breads was particularly delicious though.
Dish- Delicious food in a gorgeously decorated and lit environment.
Red Emperor- Nice location but over priced and not particularly impressive.
Kouzina- Great modern Greek food with an awesome view, beautifully presented and very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment