January 13, 2011

Well Hello

Welcome to my new food blog!
I'm starting this blog with the aim of amusing myself and giving myself a new hobby. I love food; cooking and eating it, as does my husband (well, he just loves eating it). I will post his opinions on the blog alongside mine, hence the title B(me) & T(him). I've looked at a number of different food blogs lately and thought, "hey, i could do that" so, here we are.
I will attempt to photograph and review restaurant experiences, as well as share some of my own cooking successes.
Our own eating patterns aren't particularly exciting. We don't eat at fancy restaurants regularly and tend to order the healthier menu options. We are also a little picky with our meat choices, but that just means the blog is going to be an honest 'what-you-see-is-what-you-get' type space.

Now....where to dine this weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment