May 3, 2011

Grocery Shopping Online-Delivery

Last night I was eagerly awaiting the delivery of my groceries. My window for delivery was 6:30-9:30pm and I answered the knock on the door at 6:28. The delivery lady was very nice and offered to bring everything inside and unload the boxes for me. Nice service!


My main concerns were that the fresh items (milk, meat, juice etc) would be close to their used-by dates. They weren't. I was also worried that the fruit and vegies might not be the ones I'd chose; they might be bruised or over ripe. They weren't.
I was really happy with the whole experience, the only thing I found disappointing was the excessive use of plastic bags. At a time when the shops (and the community) seem much more environmentally conscious, I would have expected some other form of bagging the groceries.
As much as I dislike grocery shopping, I am looking forward to my next online shopping experience, just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment