April 14, 2011

Food Diary II

I decided to keep another food diary yesterday. I knew I would be eating everything at home and I thought it might be interesting to compare to Tuesday's photographic proof of my food intake.

Breakfast is pretty similar every day; bircher with fruit and All Bran.


A few nuts were my mid morning snack, as well as a piece of toast with some honeycomb spread on top (yep, real honeycomb!).


Lunch was a nice salad. It was made up of lettuce, capsicum, cucumber, tomato, egg, salmon and avocado.


I made a new batch of muesli bars and ate quite a lot while I was preparing them, about this much:


Dinner was a simple three course meal.
I started with a piece of brushetta.


This was my main meal; a piece of pizza, some chorizo & chickpea salad (minus the chorizo) and broccoli gratin.


For dessert I had one chocolate coated strawberry and some dried fruit.


Supper was 4 teaspoons of bircher. I love the stuff and often have a few bites before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment