April 12, 2011

Food Diary

Today I was at home with very little to do so I decided to keep a photographic food diary; I photographed everything I ate.
I didn't take photos of what I drank, but I sipped on water, juice, tea and a hot milk with a little flavouring just before bed.

Here it all is (the pictures aren't very pretty but this is what the food looked like):

Breakfast was a bowl of bircher muesli with two fruits and All Bran.


My mid-morning snack was an apple that I cut into 12 pieces and a small piece of muesli bar.


Before lunch I also ate a few salted nuts.

Lunch was baked beans with cheese and egg on toast.
My afternoon snack was some hommus and vegie sticks and one of the over cooked Oaty Tahini Cookies.


I made Golden Curry for T's lunch tomorrow. While I was cooking it I had to do a few taste tests and ate about as much as in this small bowl.


Dinner was chicken burgers. I had one in bread, rather than a bun and half a roll that T didn't eat.


I mixed up a new batch of bircher muesli for the next few days and ate a spoonfull.


I knew it would look like a lot of food when presented like this but it is an honest representation of my food intake for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment