February 7, 2011

Lamb with Bean Salad Recipe

Last night I cooked Lamb cutlets for the first time and.....they worked out perfectly! Maybe it was the magic of my new frying pan or perhaps the fact that I let them rest for a while but they really were nice. I seasoned them with a little salt, pepper and some dried rosemary.
To accompany the lamb I prepared a bean salad. It's simple, fresh and very tasty. I've included the recipe below.
To top off the meal, I cooked T some Masala flavoured Maggi 2-Minute noodles, his favourite comfort food.



Bean Salad
500g Green beans (cut up, blanched and drained)
1 can 4 Bean Mix (optional)

1 Tomato, diced
3 or 4 Spring onions (chopped)
1 handful of Toasted almonds
Dressing of your choice (I love Yumm, 'Very Original')

Mix all beans, tomato and almonds together. Pour over your dressing and sprinkle with almonds. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment