March 25, 2011

Nicoise Risoni Salad (Awesome)

Last Friday night I shared great company but an average meal at Mecca Bah which left me wanting more. Tonight I ate nicoise risoni salad while at home alone, I was left wanting more for a totally different reason!
It was SO tasty and SUPER easy, I truly savoured every mouthful.
I was inspired by a recipe in recipes + magazine which, of course I changed to suit myself. Here is a recipe of what I made, change the quantities to suit your taste buds.

Risoni
Green beans (I used frozen)
Kalamata olives
Roma tomato
Small can of tuna
Parmesan cheese (I had no fetta)
2 eggs
pepper
a splash of Yumm Original dressing

Cook the risoni and beans. Soft boil eggs. Once done mix pasta with beans, tuna, tomato, olives and parmesan. Sprinkle on pepper, splash on dressing and serve with eggs broken on top. Enjoy!

Before the egg was added.


After the egg.


I'm on to a winner here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment