March 31, 2011

Pasta 2 Ways

Tonight's meal was Spaghetti served with two different sauces. Again it was an easy meal. I had three opened pasta sauce jars in the fridge so I used them along with turkey mince, olives and a zucchini to whip up a filling, carb loaded dinner.

 
For the first pasta I simply used Leggo's Stir Through Sauce of Ricotta & Spinach with Pecorino Cheese.
It was very thick and hard to mix through but nice and tasty, not the healthiest sauce though.


For the other sauce I fried mince then added some Raguletto Basil and Red Wine sauce and zucchini. Just before serving I mixed through some chopped olives and Sacla Italia Capsicum and Eggplant Stir Through pasta sauce. This was also very tasty. The Raguletto sauce on its own was very sweet but mixed with the meat and other ingredients it was great.

oops, sorry it's a little blurry.
I don't often eat pasta but I definitely enjoyed tonight's meal, so much so that I ate just a little too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment