March 5, 2011

Supermarket Trip and Meal Plan

Today I did a massive supermarket shop that left me exhausted and in a daze. I decided recently that i'll try and shop every fortnight rather than every week. Of course i'll have to buy fresh vegies and maybe milk every week but I can just go to a green grocer for that. I wrote an extensive list and planned out most meals for the next two weeks. Here it is my haul.


My meal plan goes something like this (in no particular order)....

  • Middle Eastern Chicken with Chickpea, Herb & Feta Salad from delicious magazine
  • Lamb, Bean & Feta Salad from Food Ideas magazine
  • Chicken Pie & Chips
  • Biryani
  • Chicken Burgers
  • Fajitas
  • BBQ with Rainbow Sausages & Corn
  • Parma
  • S&B Golden Curry
We will be flexible, eat out a few times and probably have some simple dinners like soup or salad but this list will be the what I base my cooking on for the next fortnight. I'm excited to be so well planned and doubly excited about not to having to visit the supermarket for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment