March 10, 2011

Warm Lamb Salad

In addition to the other night's delicious recipe, I found a recipe in Super Food Ideas magazine that inspired me. This wasn't quite as impressive but nice none the less.
I modified the original recipe slightly because it was quite similar to the chicken salad; with red onion, feta, parsley and beans/chick peas.
This consisted of lamb, green beans, cannelloni beans, capsicum, cucumber, tomato, spring onion and a simple dressing. The salad was nice and fresh.


I made plenty of this, hence there was heaps left over for lunches. I wrapped some of the salad in a pita bread for T and took some to work for myself. I added my left over portion, minus any lamb, to the cous cous salad. After yesterday's disappointment with the cous cous I was hopeful this salad would add a bit more excitement and, it absolutely did! Fantastic lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment