March 30, 2011

Vegetarian Mexican

I had every intention of making Mexican Cups (my name for them) or Huevos Rancheros (the magazine's name) but when it came time for dinner I was felling pretty hungry, the kind of hungry that a snack sized dish was not going to satisfy so I stuck with a fail-safe, regular meal and made bean fajitas.

I used a long list of ingredients but the meal was simple and easy to prepare. The ingredients included:
  • Multi-grain tortillas 
  • Refried bean mix with chilli
  • 4 bean mix 
  • Mexican spices
  • Corn
  • Chopped and friend onion
  • Capsicum
  • Tomatoes
  • Avocado
  • Brown rice with a little seasoning 
  • Salsa sauce
 
It was a nutritious dinner and lunch the following day. Nothing exciting or adventurous but the fajitas made my taste buds happy and filled my tummy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment